Monday, July 29, 2013

This is the beginning of everything

Yagami Kumi is my oshimen. Even though, she graduated from SKE48 last April, she is still my oshi. It was so hard to pick another oshi from the same group or from other sister groups. So I decided to support her in whatever she is doing right and whereever she is.

It started when I was watching this concert "AKB48 in Yokohama Arena the 3rd Day" that was when I noticed her Dance, following after Shibuya (Itani Tomomi). I cannot stopped screaming and shouting (I knew my housemate were annoyed but still) I was like, why didn't I notice this cute girl. She was so CUTE!



After that, I started googling and digging everything about Kuumin. She became my Kami-Oshi and I fell in love with her.

to be continue...... (because I am so tired)




No comments:

Post a Comment